Friday, February 1, 2008

Ruff Ryders coming back?????


Do you think the Ruff Ryders can comeback in 2008??? It's been about 10 years since the Ruff Ryders had the city on lock, can they do it once again??? The Ruff Ryders have many conflicts they need to resolve before they come out. Swizz Beats had a recent interview with MTV check out what he had to say about Ruff Ryders coming back this year. 

“I’m bringing the Ruff Ryders back real major in ‘08. It’s gonna be a lot of Ruff Ryders sh– in ‘08. Not taking away from D-Block, not taking away from Bloodline. It’s stamping the brand that started all this sh–. They letting me do whatever I wanna do as the president [of the company]. This is what I wanna do. Do this album, 10 bangers. Trying to get a joint from [Dr.] Dre, Primo [DJ Premier]. We got Dame Grease. All the original producers, everything to make the Ruff Ryder album authentic head-banger hip-hop. I got everybody right now. X just sent me five verses. Trust me. I don’t accept just any X [verses]. You’ll see. This is the real deal. I’m not gonna do it if it’s not the real deal.”

No comments: