Saturday, February 23, 2008

Party Pics from the Get Up






















StreetCosignor would like to thank everyone who came out to the "Get Up" this week at Sputnik on February 20th. We would like to send a special thank you to Outasight, Print, Dre Bond, & Jason for inviting us to host the event. It was a great turn out and we had a blast. We attempted to give out prizes to individuals in the crowd who knew lyrics to classic Hip Hop songs selected by DJ Andrew (Wuddup!). To our surprise, the crowd did not know ANY classic Hip Hop, but had the audacity to be at a Hip Hop show! SMH! I wasn't TAKIN it!

So being the music head I am, I told the Dj to play anything and he put on "TRIUMPH" a classic track by Wu Tang Clan off the Wu Forever album. I spit the whole first verse, which I believe was the most lyrical verse throughout the song. I surprise the crowd, even my "Honey Child" Clyde was appalled (insider). Shortly after, a dude got on the stage an attempted to spit the lyrics "Brooklyn's Finest" by Jay-z feat. Biggie, I must say he wasn't doing a good job. Before I could blink twice, Harry of Clyde & Harry Productions was on the stage reciting the whole song. If you know Harry, you know this nigga DOES NOT talk. Harry grabbed the mic and showed the dude up on the stage. I was mad hype screaming "Aoooowwwwww". Shout out to Silent Bob Harry...you dat nigga! Then E*Star danced her ass off on the stage right before she introduced Mickey Factz. Shout out to all the artists that came through and performed, Outasight, Denim, Mickey Factz, Hi-Jinx, Good Day Good Night, Theophilus London, Chris Cassanova, & 8th W1.




OMG! I wanna lick Hi-Jinx's eyebrows! Thick eyebrows are sexy as fuck!






***Shout Out to Assatasays.com for coming through. Even though you didn't get the intro, you will! ;-)


***Special Thank You to: LaVie Clothing, Rap Fanatic, Dream Cloth Clothing, & Mighty Healthy for their contributions to our gift prize bags.


Oh Yeah wussup to Ms. Fatty the real crowd participant!


The show started off with Mickey Factz & Outasight warming up the crowd with a freestyle about StreetCoSignor!