Monday, February 4, 2008

Lil Wayne's thoughts on"Tha Carter III"


Hopefully, sometime this year we can expect to hear this highly anticipated album. I'm going to label this release as TBD (To Be Determined) because I'm not sure at this point Lil' Wayne is even sure. Alright let me stop, expected release will be in either March or April of this year.

In an recent interview with Billboard Magazine, Lil' Wayne dicusses his thoughts on the new album:

"It's one of those albums people are really waiting on, so I made it so that whatever is on it will stick with you forever." "I'm taking my time with it. And I'm giving artists I respect and people I want to do songs with -- not songs the label fixed -- an opportunity to collaborate.""I think this album is going to be one of my best albums," he continues. "I'm a true perfectionist. I might have to work out a deal with Universal to shoot a video to for all these songs, that's how crazy they all are. Every one of them is a movie."


Well with this long of a wait, this album better be worth it for all you Lil' Wayne lovers.
Until then keep your ears to the street for the first single "Lollipop," featuring Static.

No comments: