Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rihanna talks freely about her body


Rihanna was interviewed by UK magazine , and the pop princess was not afraid to talk about her body and her booty LOL. Check what she had to say. 

What do you like about your body?
My bum, and I keep working at it as I want it to be perfect. It makes my clothes look good – and guys like it!

And what do you like least?
My legs. I’m insecure about them. Everyone wants to have slim, perfectly-toned legs and I’m the same. I do weights but I don’t want my legs to bulk up so I do a lot of cardio. I’ve lost a lot of weight since I started working out and if I exercise every day for a week, I can drop several pounds. If I diet, I see even faster results.

Does size matter?
Not at all. My size varies – sometimes I’m a (US) 2, sometimes 4 (UK 6 or 8 ) – but what matters is being fit and healthy. Being slim makes me feel better about myself. It boosts my self-esteem, and having a toned body helps with my job because I wear a lot of skimpy costumes. My weight fluctuates, but I don’t weigh myself every day. I’m 5ft 8in and weigh around 9st 7lb (132 lbs).

No comments: