Friday, March 14, 2008

Could this be it for Kelis and Nas?



So my sources told me that it maybe the end of Nas and Kelis's 3 years of marriage. It;s been said that they have been living separately, Nas in his New Jersey mansion, and Kelis splitting her time between the Atlanta house and L.A.. Someone at a major label also put a bug in my ear that Nas walked in on Kelis and her BFF actress Dania Ramirez getting freaky freaky. Well it's nothing new to us that Mrs. Jones was Bi-sexual. (Key word "WAS") there is no such thing when it comes to your sexual orientation. I don't feel sorry for Nas because he knew what he was getting into when he started fucking with her. She told him from the jump that Aye Thang was Freaky! I think he's too quiet and laid back for her spontaneous ass anyway. What can I say? He should've stayed single and waited for me! (Lmaoo) Let me stop... I tend to get carried away when it comes to Nas. Loll I've been in love with him before he was a star. That's my nigga tho!


** I'll keep you guys up to date on this info.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kelissss!!! and dania!!!!??!?!? omg ....erika im sorry..but... lmao