Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Is Fat Joe Popped?



Fat Joe is expected to release his eighth solo album this year, however his paper may not be long.

According to internet reports, the real Elephant in the Room might be near $150,000 deep Joey Crack is in to the tax man.

Official state documents report that the rapper (born Joseph Cartagena) owes the IRS $70,000 while his company Terror Squad Productions is back $70,494.52 in taxes. I don't know what's wrong with these rappers these days. I know one thing, he won't be makin it rain on them hoes, no more messing with the tax man. I fuck with a lot of people, but the people I know NOT to fuck with is the I, the R, and the S!

The Release date for "The Elephant in the Room" is in early March. It will feature appearances from Diddy, Rick Ross, Fabolous and production from Scott Storch, Cool & Dre, DJ Khaled, Nate "Danja" Hills and The Runners.

No comments: