Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Leak# 19: Mickey Factz feat. Jumanji Feat Nakim, Nymesys, Charlie Clips, Smoke Dza, Curtains



I've been dying to share this track with you guys! This is song is BOO KOO BANOODLES! Not only are the dudes on this track talented emcees withe the crazy lyrics..... they're all also good friends of mine. Three of em are my fam. I know all their verses by heart! Lolll.. I know I be beasting, but I go wild when I hear hood shit! I love how Mickey used
"You can SMOKE from the raps, I dont need no CLIPS, to NAKIM off his track, close the CURTAINS on any NYMESYS tryna act, fabricators got nothing on FACTZ so fall back"

Here's Message from Mickey:

"Rappers are like Mufasa, I call em Lying Kings"

2nd week of Volume 2 and I have a crazy track right here. Competition
at its best. When you put 6 lyricists in 1 room and throw a beat on,
there's no telling what might happen. And this is no different to that
statement. This track was very competitive in the sense that people
re-wrote verses, some of us took inside shots at each other, we even
told one dude his verse was straight garbage. All in all, its up to
the people to decide who had the standout swag, best flow and illest
verse. So once again, I present to the people: Jumanji! Feel free to
google the artists and get familiar with them because they are all
talented.

Track Produced By H

LISTEN TO JUMANJI


WHO DO YALL THINK HAD THE HOTTEST VERSE ON THIS TRACK??? WE WANT FEEDBACK ON THIS!

1 comment:

Rinaldy Laguerre said...

That track is crazy, Nakim, Mickey and Curtains murdered it. Best Verse is a toss up between Curtains and Mickey Factz.