Friday, May 23, 2008

The Leak #20 Mickey Factz Feat. Lauryn Hill-Live Water & Leak # 21 Mickey Factz- Good Money(Produced by:9th Wonder)



Leak# 21
"Look money, I'm good money, like hood money"

As we approach memorial day weekend, I figured I do a lil history lesson about the almighty dollar. This is an old track I did over 9th wonder production and I felt it hasn't gotten the proper attention it rightfully deserves. What better way then to include it on The Leak. Nevertheless, whether its a year old, a week old or a decade old, this is a timeless track. I present good money.
Click HERE

Leak# 20
"Aint nothing else I can say from here..."

So this week I decided to smooth things out a bit and talk about an
old relationship I was in. I loved the girl and I was still feeling a
certain way about her so I felt like I needed to write about it. I
heard this track from Ms. Hill and decided to build on it. Every word
in the song is true. We're still friends to this day. So without
further ado I present Live Water Featuring Lauryn Hill. Download
below.

CLICK HERE

No comments: