Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In Loving Memory of Dr. Donda West

My heart goes out to Kanye West as he mourns the passing of his mother. I remember when the Late Registration 1st came out I had 3 songs that were my favorite We Major, Addiction, & Hey Momma. As soon as I heard these lyrics I started crying, immediately reliving my mother's passing. When I got word that Kanye's mom had died the first thing that came to my mind was the Hey Momma song. When I watched Kanye on the news as he broke down on stage at his concert in Paris, I broke down as well. Everyone says they know what he's going through. But if you haven't experienced the pain of losing the person that brought you into the world, especially if you had a very close relationship with your mother, there is absolutely NO WAY you can imagine what this young man is going through. I know!! I lost my mother in 1998 this year on February 2nd 2008 it will be 10yrs since my mom passed & I still mourn her every day & cry every night wishing she was here for me & my 2 younger sisters. So with that.....I'd like to send my condolences to Kanye West & keep him in my prairs & let him know that he will get through this & keep living as long as he keeps his mother's spirit in his heart!
R.I.P Dr. Donda West

No comments: