Thursday, September 4, 2008

A-Smash & Mickey Factz- Paper Planes


Here's a Message from A-Smash about the track him and Mickey did:

What's the word homie? It's A-Smash and as I continue to grow and move musically, I wanna present to you PaperPlanes feat. the uber-talented Mickey Factz. Shoutout to GFC! We did this in the winter before everybody else even knew how dope M.I.A.'s joint was/is. I held on to it with plans of throwing it on this disc I planned.. wtf? (disc? smh). My baaad.
And please don't get the lyrics confused, I'm not Retiring just Transitioning if u will. Me and Mick was just ventilating real quick and Mick went in in. So here goes.
Oh and I know there's been a few good versions by the flux of artists that got on in it recent weeks but.. we got the best one. lol..

Click here

Let us know what you think!

No comments: