Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Skyzoo Archives # 4 : True Romance


For this 4th installment of “Skyzoo Archives”, I present to you “True Romance-2004″, produced by 9th Wonder. As some of you may know, 9th and I have a history as far as making dope story joints together (ie: Cloud 9, etc). He’s like the Toomp to my TI. This one though is a joint I did before I even met him. It was one of those leaked beats of his that were all over the net back when 9th first popped off. This one is a deep/emotional story joint. Filled with characters, plots, locations, sound effects, the works. I can count on one hand the amount of people who’ve heard this, so this one is SUPER rare. “True Romance-2004″, produced by 9th Wonder. P.S: wait ’til ya’ll hear what we did for “The Salvation”. Smh. Holla

No comments: