Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chris Stokes fights back!!!!!



Yesterday i posted up the drama with Raz B from B2K and former manager Chris Stokes. In the video Raz B speaks about getting molested at the age of 11 by chris. Raz B older brother Ricardo " Ricky Romance" also talks about how chris use to make him take showers with other boys etc... If you didnt watch the video please do.
Well Chris Stokes has responded back to the accusations made. This is what he has to say : " I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children." he also said that the statements said have "slandered" him. "It's also quite ironic that these statements were made only 2 weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills."
well lets see what happends with this boyband & ex manager drama. We will keep you updated with everything that goes on.

BY: E*STAR

No comments: