Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ray Protege is Hipster Hop Mixtape


Click here

Hipster Hop Presented By Ray Protégé Tracklist


1. Double O (Kidz In The Hall Speaks On Hipster Rapper Label
2. Kidz In The Hall f Donnis and Chip The Ripper Mr. All of That Sh^T
3. Pac Div Paper
4. Mic Terror Hiooo (Produced By M$M)
5. The Cool Kids Oscar
6. The Knux Capuchino Remix
7. Mickey Factz f N.E.R.D Don't B Light
8. Wale Artistic Integrity
9. Kid Cudi Mastered (Produced By A-Trak)
10. The Cool Kids Dinner Time
11. Kid Cudi f Wale IS There Any Love
12. Mickey Factz Addresses Hipster Label
13. Mickey Factz f The Cool Kids Rockin And Rolling
14. Izza Kizza f Missy Elliot Walking The Dog
15. Phone Call W/ Hollywood Holt
16. Hollywood Holt Hollywood
17. Mic Terror F Donnis Owee
18. Mic Terror Talks about Hipster Label
19. Pac Div Love it
20. Donnis L.o.v.e. Boyfriend

I'm quite sure all of the above artist appreciate the recognition, but to they respect that their music as being classified under "hipster" rap still? I doubt they do. No disrepect to Ray Protege, but until someone can define the term hipster to me, I'm not trying to hear it B! When I hear the word hipster, I think of hippie and I don't see non of these niggas on the above tracklisting running around in bell bottoms, tye dyed shirts and shit. Smh

Shout out to Becca for sending us information continuously! :-)

No comments: