Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Leak # 29 Mickey Factz Feat. D'angelo- Africa



Mickey is back with his weekly leak. This time he takes us to his motherland. Here's what Mick has to say:
"Africa I call it the landscape of Heaven"

As an Artist, not a Rapper, we're obligated to express our opinions on different topics that affect us in some way shape or form. This song is no different. With the help of D'angelo, I bring the soul and love back to the Motherland. Gotta love the culture.
Before I drop the link, I want it to be known that Leak #32 will be decided by the fans. Please submit a concept via video or email to Leak32@gfcny.com and the best one will get translated thru music.
The link is below:

Click here

I have a show tonight at Club Madison at 8 o'clock. Address is 24th st between 5th and 6th.

After that, I will be on the radio with Blu and Exile, Wale and Immortal Technique on Sucio Smash's Radio Show on WKCR 89.9 FM in Nyc and on the Internet www.wkcr.org www.squeezeradio.podomatic.com in Nyc at 1 am Eastern time.

Also check me out on Friday, Live on
Click here at 2 pm.

Hol up, for those of you who watch Mtv, vote for Rockin n Rollin on MTVu. They're doing a Freshman 5 segment. Vote on it.

Mtv Link
Click here

Last but not least I was nominated at the infamous Underground Mixtape Awards. Buzz factor. No brainer. Vote up people!!!

UMA link:
Click here

See ya'll at the Bk Hip Hop Festival on Saturday!

No comments: