Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Leak #28: Keep Moving Ft Fresh Daily



Words from Mickey Factz:
"Raps in my heart
Feel it beep out of order"

We're on Week 28 and I wanted to speed things up a bit as well smooth it out. Sounds far fetched right? Well imagine a fast tempo jazz record with crazy wordplay. That's what this leak is about. I got my man Fresh Daily on it who will be performing with me
at the Bk HipHop Festival on July 12th.

CLICK HERE

Also, platinum producer Omen just sent me the link to my interview/in-studio performance of Overdose on Life. Be on the lookout for the official music video coming soon.



Hol up, for those of you who watch Mtv, vote for rockin n rollin on MTVu. They're doing a freshman kinda thing. Interesting.

VOTE FOR ROCKIN AND ROLLIN
I was nominated at the infamous Underground Mixtape Awards in the buzz factor category.
CLICK HERE to VOTE FOR MICKEY

No comments: