Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kanye West response to flashing lights video leak


I shot 3 vids for flashing lights cuz I ain’t like the first 2. I loved the 3rd one that I released with Spike and hit the world with that. I actually had Sam Speigal , Spike’s brother and co-orchestrater of THE TOUR MUSIC, do a remix 2 the scary one 2 make the music fit. I planned 2 put it on a DVD later this year. No rant’s here just an explanation of why yall getting those other vids rt now that I ain’t approve and why I ain’t finna post neither on my blog. So I hope whoever leaked them got the shine they was looking 4 cause that’s all they’ll get now. And I know that’s incorrect english but that’s how I talk when I want 2. Oh and I’ve just been 2 busy 2 get at the New York Times for all that his Ego BLAH BLAH BLAH bullshit so stay tuned.

No comments: