Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Not a COMMON video

YES your getting a Common blog back to back! NO I don't care if you have a problem with it! This is definately Common's time to shine. He has went from an under rated emcee to an emcee who is on his way to the top of the ladder of success with Kanye keeping the ladder steady assuring that he doesnt fall. Yesterday was the premiere of Common's new video for his single "I want you". I already loved the single, but after viewing the video, this indeed might be one of my favorite videos this year along side UGK's "Int'l Players Anthem".Common gets 5 Cosigned stamps on this video from me. Here it is Commom "I Want you" ft: Kanye West, Kerri Washington, Alicia Keys, Derek Luke(He's a Shorto), and other cameo appearances (try and point em out)! If your still sleeping on Common after this video, I'll start selling Redbulls, Coffee, and Caffeine Pills out of my crib to keep you all awake!

No comments: