Friday, May 1, 2009

Nas & Kelis Call it Quits!



Kelis files for a divorce a couple of months before their first son is born! I'm sorry but in ::Movado's voice:: I'm so happy, I'm so happy, so happy, so happy!

Kelis hired big shot divorce lawyer Laura Wasser citing "irreconcilable differences" ! Yeah Aight! I told EVERYBODY, that it was going to last. Niggas did not want to believe me. I am slightly said cuz I know my boo Nas going through it and their is now going to be a child involved. Kelis is asking for spousal and child support and is also seeking joint legal and physical custody of the unborn child. SMH, baby aint even born and she bout to get that support. Her ass aint guna have to make no kind of music now.

See Nas if you wouldnt have left me for her. I wouldnt have took your money. I never asked you for a dime! All I asked was for you to just make good music! Its all goo though! You can come on home after you get your life right! Lol

No comments: